Prevent Burnout: Acting Promptly Pays off!
Don’t Be the Same, Be Better!
Take care of your employees and they will take care of your business.
1. Enhances performance and engagement
2. Develops problem-solving skills
3. Empowers confidence and potential
Burnout Prevention Training
Protect your employees against stress-related illnesses. The more your workforce knows about the phenomenon of stress and how to deal with it, the fewer chances there are, that it will occur at all.
Burnout syndrome represent a huge risk for companies. In Switzerland, the economic damage caused by stress is estimated at CHF 7.6 billion, annually.
1. Recognize burnout at an early stage
2. Identify risks and how to avoid them
3. Learn strategies for effectively dealing with stress
Acting promptly pays off.